WTM 4200 operating at 23 GHz, supporting 1200/1232MHz transmit-receive split.
This model has integrated OMT allowing dual polarity operation, and has a circular waveguide output. It operates as TX high and transmitter frequency can tune across 23000-23600 MHz.
Use with direct-mount circular-feed antennas
Recommended Partner model is W42-23L2-WPX.
- Dual transceiver fully integrated all-outdoor radio, supporting two radio channels in single or dual polarity.
- No mediation box required! Use with circular feed direct mount antenna for the simplest 2+0 XPIC solution
- Dual-polarity has integrated OMT providing single circular waveguide for direct-mount to standard WTM antenna
- Single-polarity has integrated coupler and can be direct-mounted or remote-mounted or used with external OMT for 4+0 XPIC
- 4x4 MIMO is a standard configuration supported by WTM 4200 (OMT version)
- Supports complex CE and MPLS functionality improving service deployment and management
- Covers 5 to 42 GHz solutions, and from 28 to 112MHz channel sizes
- QPSK to 4096 QAM modulation
- Supports up to 2.5Gbit/s (licensed PAYG)
- 2x GE electrical and 2x SFP+ supporting 1/ 2.5/ 10 Gbit/s interface
- Full CE and MPLS functionality
- Management options include ProVision+ (native Netconf), Provision (SNMP)
|Frequency Band||23 GHz|
|Radio Family Type||WTM 4200|
|Matching Radio SKU||W42-23L2-WPX|
|Unit Height (Packed)||20|
|Unit Length (Packed)||42|
|Unit Width (Packed)||36.5|
|Volume UOM Code||M3|
|Weight UOM Code||KG|
Each equipment, services and software purchased from Aviat Networks carries with it a commitment of excellence backed by Aviat Networks’ industry-leading warranty policy. All Aviat Networks warranties apply to the Customer or Original Owner also referred to as the end user.
“Final Acceptance” means testing of the Equipment following installation by Aviat Networks at Customer’s site(s) under the terms set forth in the Statement of Work and may be performed on a link by link basis, or when live traffic is cut over, or when the Customer has beneficial use of the Equipment, whichever occurs first. The following table provides the coverage duration for the types of warranties applicable. Please refer to your product ordering guide for the applicable warranty policy for that equipment, service or software.
|Aviat Networks Equipment Standard
Hardware Warranty – U.S.A, Canada and the Caribbean
|24 months from ship date.|
|Aviat Networks Equipment Standard
Hardware Warranty – Rest of the World
|15 months from ship date.|
|Non-Aviat Networks OEM Equipment
||OEM warranty is a pass-through from Aviat Networks from the ship date; maximum OEM warranty.|
AND-VHLP1-23-GT2ANTENNA, 23 GHZ, 0.3 M (1FT), VALULINE, HPLP ( CIRCULAR INTERFACE), DIRECT MOUNT, DISH (STD: WHITE), 21.2-23.6 GHZ, RADOME (STD: GRAY), CLASS III/FCC101A, SINGLE PIECE REFLECTOR, 250 KMPH, 180 KMPHLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
079-422679-001SFP+ OPT 10Gbit 1310nm SMF LC 1.4km LR/LW -40 to 85CLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
WZL-ENTERPRISE2WTM 4200/4500 Enterprise Feature Set Enable including 2nd RFM, 4096 QAM, 2500 MbpsLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
037-579723-05050M CABLE, FIBRE OPTICS, OUTDOOR, SMF, 2xLC to 2xLCLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
037-579673-05050M CABLE, DC PWR CONNECTOR, 2x16AWG BLUE/GREY w DRAIN WIRE, OUTDOORLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
APP-48V-3A-001WTM 4000 48V Power Protector ModuleLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK