LP-POE-ALPU-01Surge Arrestor Ethernet 100 Mbps PoE-Compatible Outdoor Pole or Wall Mount Industrial 2xRJ45 Jacks
The RDL-3000 XP Elte MT provides secure reliable wireless transport for very harsh industrial sites. This extremely tough high-speed wireless terminal is purpose-built to operate where commercial grade equipment could not function or would be destroyed.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly reliable data terminal with flexible architecture adapts to meet PMP and PTP deployment challenges in extreme locations
- High throughput for multi-service transport including M2M telemetry and telecontrol, data, video and voice services
- Strong interference resistance and non line of sight operation simplifies installation and lowers maintenance costs
- Durable all-weather enclosure for reliable operation in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions
- Over-the-air monitoring, configuration and software keyed features enable upgrades without physical access
- Software-defined architecture enhances reliability and service lifetime
Specifications Unit Height (Packed) 6 Unit Length (Packed) 29 Unit Width (Packed) 27 Weight UOM Code KG Radio Type Subscriber / PTP Frequency Band 2.0 - 2.3 GHz
Each equipment, services and software purchased from Aviat Networks carries with it a commitment of excellence backed by Aviat Networks’ industry-leading warranty policy. All Aviat Networks warranties apply to the Customer or Original Owner also referred to as the end user.
“Final Acceptance” means testing of the Equipment following installation by Aviat Networks at Customer’s site(s) under the terms set forth in the Statement of Work and may be performed on a link by link basis, or when live traffic is cut over, or when the Customer has beneficial use of the Equipment, whichever occurs first. The following table provides the coverage duration for the types of warranties applicable. Please refer to your product ordering guide for the applicable warranty policy for that equipment, service or software.
EQUIPMENT/SERVICES/SOFTWARE WARRANTY Aviat Networks Equipment Standard
Hardware Warranty – U.S.A, Canada and the Caribbean
24 months from ship date. Aviat Networks Equipment Standard
Hardware Warranty – Rest of the World
15 months from ship date. Non-Aviat Networks OEM Equipment OEM warranty is a pass-through from Aviat Networks from the ship date; maximum OEM warranty.Frequently Bought Together
OPK-3K-REM-10MBPS-01Options Key RDL3000 XP PTP or PMP Remote Terminal 10MbpsLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
OPK-3K-REM-25MBPS-D1Options Key RDL3000 XP PTP or PMP-Remote Terminal 25MbpsLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
OPK-3K-REM-50MBPS-01Options Key RDL3000 XP PTP or PMP Remote Terminal 50MbpsLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK
OPK-3K-REM-UNLMBPS-01Options Key RDL3000 XP PTP or PMP Remote Terminal Unlimited MbpsLead Time:Quantity at Lead Time ()OUT OF STOCK